Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Clark Family Reunion




Father's Day weekend we had a family reunion with all of my brothers and sisters and their families. The last time we were together was ten years ago when my mother passed away. It was fabulous!!! We had about 75 people in attendance and were missing about twenty. I know my mom was watching and laughing at the cute kids, the diverse personalities, and the fun we created and enjoyed.


We were lucky enough to have Nate and Ashley and Dave and Kristen and Kylie. Ryan and Kristin moved that weekend from the Dalles to Redmond Oregon and were unable to attend. We missed them but totally understood.


For those of you who don't know my extended family, I am one of six girls and two boys. I am number five. We range from fifty-seven years old to thirty-six years old. Each of us is strong in our own way and we make a great unit. I am blessed to be part of this family.





1 comment:

  1. What a turn out! Sounds like you all had fun. It's good to see Grandpa Clark!

    ReplyDelete