Friday, May 15, 2009

Thank You notes


I am going to write a short editorial because I feel the need. A few weeks ago I loaned a book to a cute fifth grader at my school. This is not an unusual occurance. I lend many books. But this WAS the first time I have ever received a note of thanks. I was so touched that beautiful miss CL would take the time to acknowledge my deed. It caused me to think of my own actions and whether I show enough gratitude for the kindnesses shown to me. My note-writing, thankfulness skills have been sadly lacking. I am determined to be better. Thanks, CL for showing me the way!

1 comment:

  1. Carrie-she was so appreciative to you. And she had fun thinking of ways to say thankyou!!! Sometimes I am quite pleasantly surprised by CL :)
    She will miss you next year.

    ReplyDelete