Sunday, January 25, 2009


Here goes my first attempt at blogging. Be patient, be kind! Although I teach writing at school, I rarely apply it at home. My journal is not very exciting. I am hoping I get eternity points just for keeping one! Do we get eternal creativity points? I better work on that!
Craig and I had an amazing Christmas with ALL of our children and grandchildren home. We played cards, shoveled snow, ate yummy food, shoveled snow, sat by the fire, and enjoyed our time together. I so enjoy my family!
We welcomed a new grandbaby on January 11. Beautiful Cohen Glade Wilkinson made his first appearance at 10:07 pm. Craig, being the wonderful grandpa that he is, was watching Dylan and Leila at home while I was at the hospital. I cannot tell you what it feels like to watch a mom and dad work together to bring a baby into the world. Although Kristin did the truly hard work, it was great to see them work together. We love all of our kids and applaud their choices of spouses. We really do look forward to the years we have to get to know them better.

4 comments:

  1. AHHH Carrie I love it! I hope blogging counts as a journal because it's about all I do!! I'm glad your doing this and I look forward to being able to see what you are all up to! And Look I'm your first follower!! Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well now you can comment on our blog momma... which means you'll have to go to it=-) love the blog, love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to BLOGGING! I agree with Bonnie and hope blogging counts...maybe if I save it on something for the posterity it will work! ha! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Family photo. You have a beautiful family. It's fun to see them grown up.
    Sh'Nell

    ReplyDelete